Monday, January 14, 2008

2007 Redeux

So 2008 is shaping up to simply be a continuation of 2007. More poorly or un-planned projects. More stupid bitchy people and more micro-management. I so need a new job.

Then there is the smoking. What a roller coaster ride that has been. On again off again. I just can't seem to make a clean break. I had quit for a month and then started again and then quit again and then started again and today I am quitting again. I stopped to think about what I was doing while I was successfully quitting, and during the first time I was blogging more consistently, I guess it helps to take my mind off it. The other time I was just so sick, I couldn't smoke -- Don't want that again.

On the home front, the Mrs. travels throughout the first quarter, just like last year, and she is already talking about the next project she is working on. I love to see her get excited about this stuff, but that usually means late nights for her and missing too much time at home.

So here we go again...

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Ummm...maybe the next time we meet for drinks or the concert, I'll tell you how my 2008 started on the work front.

Paul said...

We should hook up sooner rather than later...