Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Good Riddance

I've been your bitch for far too long. Whenever you call, I come running. All you do is make me sick, steal my time and money and leave your stench all over me.cigarette I just can't get away.

I know I've left you before, written you off. Then you called again, at a moment of weakness and we were together again, with a vengeance. Again you take over my life, again I am your bitch, to come running whenever you call. Wreaking of you you when we are finished, time lost again, more money down the toilet, all for nothing really.

I hear you calling me now. And I so want to go to you. But no more. I am stronger than you. You are nothing but a stinking stick of leaves rolled together in paper. You really have no more power over me than I give you. I choose to give you nothing.

Good riddance smokey mistress, I knew better when we started our affair, and it has gone on far too long. I'm finished with you.

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Oh yaay... *snoopydance of quitterness* :)

Is the Missus also on the quitting?

This is gonna be good for you and for little X too. He won't grow up with the image of smoking as an OK thing to do.

I hope it sticks :)

-N

Paul said...

Natalia - The Mrs. is quitting too. We really should have done this a long time ago!

Natalia said...

Well you have to be ready. Even though I was not a full-time smoker and I just had one when I felt like it, it took me while to get to the point of not wanting to touch them again. But as you saw from our outings, I am truly over it. *keeping my fingers crossed for you guys*

-N